Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday

BORING DAY?
Went to school today for trg.
Was almost late sial.
But at least manage to reach skul in time.

Today.
Was a slack day i suppose.
cos far too lazy to think what to do
and so...
We just played king and did some running.
And, its end of trg.
Pretty slack.

Then,
Went home and audi-ed.
hahas. totally like no life.
but i sort of hate going out on mons.
Monday blues i suppose.
HAHAHA.

AND AND AND, audi change till like
it was not even playable for me sial.
RAH!.
It was like damn laq and the green thing was moving like so damn slow.
Pekchek die me man! ARGH.

After that i went to sleep.
like for two hours?!
LOL.
And caused me to miss the seven o'clock show,
which is the LAST EPISODE. :x
Well, too bad for me. HAAS!

Now,
was blogging and doing OP slides.
Suck man,
The whole thing of PW just suck man.
Grr.
Good luck to next year j1s. Enjoy!.
LOL

Off to think about my scripts luh. hai!.
Tata, there is OP rehearsal tmr with marcus and diona's grp.
Hope, at least it will be better.

Bye~


OHYA. I NEED A JOB, SERIOUSLY

No comments: