Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kbox.
Haas, Cooooooool.
Ytd went kbox with jo, yh and jo's brother.
den xuan come for a lil while.
HOHOHO.

it was quite fun eh.
We taught jo how to sing and she improve eh.
As in like she Dare to sing luh. heehee.
CONGRATS~ And Good luck.
Ya know wad i mean. gee.


Well, im honoured and happy tt
ALL YESSS. ALL OF MY GFSSS!
Loves and knows how to sing!
Its a gift i suppose.
That we have a common point.
LOVELOVE.


After that jo bro send us to jp.
And i meet my mama to "shopping".
Den on and on i keep seeing THAT yh lor.
HAHAHAHAH!


And went homed.
but after awhile out agn fot chrstmas preparation mtg.
Was veh fruitful eh. :D
Shi mu yi dai ba!


Den, went walking arnd with zb.
Imm, bus stop, home.
I was scolded man. cos reach home at twelve.
@.@



Coach House
A simple lunch before going his house.
Oh Yeaaa
It was fun man.
Mj, Poker, Dog?
Poker, Mj, Dog?
Or.
Dog, Poker, Mj

Basically, tt is all that we do la.
LOL. the first in my lifetime tt i actually played with a dog
LIKE THAT! LOLOLOL
Proud of my~SELF!
Hha, i only can say. Fiona, be Braver!!
Sq, Aud and me dared to play and it was fun.
HOHO.


Awaiting for another trip.. :P


Ohyea, kinda lazy to post pics. so
go to Sq blog to see ba.
<<<

Some random msia k pics. haha!
This is my cousin fyi. :D
Sing Sing Sing!!
Ps, we are not posing. just like tt. LOL =.=



HAHA, Stumble upon child pic. Guess which one is me!

This is me!! Hha, funny face. LOL. Found me at the pic above? HAA!

Orights. end of post. Phew~

No comments: