Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heyo!
I dont know what to post mans.
I know, i know, i just know.
But although i know. i still find it suffocating.
Suck the feeling.
When will the sentence has a fullstop.
i have only myself to blame.
Wish you well.

I will strive everything to stop myself from the craze.
Ya, i know i wil succeed. :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replying tags:
Sq: Of cos NOT! HAHAHAHAA.:P Go eat someday tgt la. DAMN nice man. :D:D:D
Yuhui: HEEHEE, Yalor. Cant be help. =.=
Yuhui: Will de la! Use conditioner.. or pull your hair! :P
Yixuan: HAHA! Yea, saw ya! LOVES! <3!
huiyi: NAH! Dont let ya eat. can see cant eat. :P
Zhengbiao: LOL, Greedy pig! one card, one pressy no more! :D
Sijia: Hoho, Hellooooooooo! no put ya link ah!(:

No comments: