Thursday, October 21, 2010

In a delirium mood!

Today is Thursday! Okay, I'm lame. Going to have a lame post as I have nothing much to post. Yesterday was my unluckiest day ever and thus I would like to post on this amazing Wednesday I have had. Its going to be full of words so you can stop here if you want.

Morning was lesson, as usual, we were late for like 30 minutes. =.= Then lesson ended, huiyi went to some other place while I decided to drop by her house first before she join me again. Trained to Clementi to "da bao" rice and took 52 to huiyi's house. Everything was still normal. Then came some unluckinest(if there's such word), I ordered mixed rice containing rice, curry vegetables, kangkong and MOCK fish. Okay, this particular mock fish actually had some smelly fish smell (called yu xin wei in chinese). It was super awful! Gobbled it up cos the veges are kinda less and I'm damn hungry. Then after that, huiyi came home with Lemin and they started making tiramisu and I joined in the fun. So we poured the thick cream into the pot with melted chocolate and stir stir stir. Huiyi was curious and so she took some out to taste and i tasted it too! Well, after awhile, I got bored looking at them stirring so I went out to check on the ingredients they bought so I can make tiramisu myself next time. To my dismay, the thickened cream contains GELATINE! OMG! I WAS DUMBFOUNDED! LOL! A CREAM ACTUALLY CONTAINS GELATINE? ROAR. Lucky i only lick a lil. But still :( This may probably be the reason why I'm so suay after that.

So they continued making the tiramisu while I continue studying. Since I have driving lesson at 7.20, left at huiyi's house at 7(Okay, I know confirm late but heard that the driving lesson will be super boring right!) Board the bus, Alight the bus and TADAH! I went the wrong direction and walked into the practical lesson place. -.- FML, Got to walk back (take note, Im late alr) all the way to the MAIN entrance. LOL! Found the notice board and found the classroom. The lesson was okay probably due to my subconsious mind thinking that the lesson would sucks but it turned out okay. Then this super friendly Malay neighbour who was sitting beside me the whole lesson asked me if I'm going to attend the next lesson which was immediately after my current lesson. As there was a part 2 immediately after the part 1 lesson. I was kind of angry why I didnt booked that 2nd lesson so I can take both lessons at a go! :x As I was having headache, and I'm "partially deaf" those kind of people. I kept "huh-ing'" the nice girl and eventually gave a weird and sacarstic look. OMG, kill me please, I didnt mean it! It was uncontrollable. The girl was in a predicament due to my weird behaviour decided to say nvm and left. =.= P/S I DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY! SORRY IF YOU WERE TO CHANCE UPON MY PATHETIC BLOG! :(

Okay, lesson ended so I decided to take the bus instead of taking the train. Thus, I tried crossing the road but the road was full of speeding vehicles! Cars, motorcycle and lorries etc. So i cant take the bus just opposite bbdc and decided to go another bus stop to take another bus. Walked kinda long to reach the bus stop. A bus came when i was near the bus so I ran to chase the bus. Again! I took the wrong bus. -.- I wanted to go westmall. The bus I took will turn one big round before heading to westmall, Yay to distance fare! :x ON TOP OF THAT, I was stared by a primary school girl and she "DIAO-ED ME!" WHAT THE HELL. THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY WONDERFUL DAY. What a total failure to get diao-ed by someone who's probably 10 years younger than you . Hooray! (Y)

Reached westmall and took 178 home. There was this couple right in front of me cuddling and hugging. Because I'm biased, I hated this unless I'm attached. So I tweeted about it and after that another couple boarded the bus, sat beside me and cuddled each other TOO. =.= Reached home and finally have some peace.

Well, today started off bad cos I missed the company's bus! The bus went straight pass before me and I cant do anything! Travelled to company by public transport took super long and its expensive. Hai. Sad day yesterday was brought forward to today. Hope I will have a nicer day later please! :(

Sorry for the long and vapid post! Just want to rantle out to feel better. Argh. I know all those things weren't unluckiness but purely my fault for not being sagacious. But well, its a matter of perspection. Blaming "lucky" for this predicament I've had. How was your day? LOL!

No comments: