Monday, November 15, 2010

The First Experience

I had my very first experience on sat, 13th Nov 2010! Not gna elaborate more on the experience. But well, I kinda like it due to the fact that there are friends around which makes it even more fun! Looking forward to the next outing! Woo! :> We sound like some sua ku on twitter but.. HAHA! Okay, ciao! Next post will have pictures! I promise! :x Wna post this to remember the day I had my very first experience. LMAO. :D:D

P/s: I am no longer confident of myself. I so hate the way I look that I wish I could get burnt in a fire so that I have reasons for what I did to myself. Or probably I just get myself tattoed. I know people would say "Just live with it and stuff, there're people who are in a worser plight than you are, etc." THEN TRY PUTTING YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. I wish to die earlier, get me hacked or something(just joking), I'm afraid of death.

Whatever, I'm so stressed up preparing for exams cos I'm so lag behind. PMS still exist in my "sucky words" dictionary. I still haven reach my the so-called "turning point" where a lot of people believe it will in everyone and really wow-ed their lives. I even doubt I will have a turning point, or prolly my turning point was over and I didnt even know. -.- I guess I need some peace in the mind.

How I wish I can change myself overnight.

No comments: