Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Photoshoot

Photoshoot day = Camwhoring day I shall say. Well, this means that this post will be bombarded with pictures and yes! That means I don't need to type so much. (Y)

 Mathafreaking chio Mich, cmi me and normal sq. -,- Mich is too pretty that I must sacrifice my face for her. Think I successfully enhanced her beauty even higher. Her new hairdo is kudos man! Those who say her new hairdo not nice are simply blind~


 Another mathafreaking pretty Mich. Like her in nude lippies! :)



Darl <3
Trying to act chio but well. -.-


Yay! Congrats! Cos I decided not to add anymore photos. -.- Another patronising yet nice post eh. Since I think nobody do visit my blog, I shall just post whatever I like for memories sake. :)

And sorry I don't like making collage so you gotta scroll. Hee! Anw, RC collection 3 is launching soon! Eggcited. :D

No comments: