Friday, October 12, 2012

Failure

Something that is untouchable but can be felt so much. Bf asked and somehow begged me to watch Rocky 1-6. And somehow i'm grateful for that. Still left with 6. And something Rocky said made me hairstand. Not sure if bf made it so. Neways here goes:

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

But it ain’t about how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. . It’s How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.

Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not point fingers and blame other people. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!”

Imma coward, for now. I cant do well for test. Cos i want to excel, far too much that it is putting unecessary pressure to myself that i can't perform. I knew I know. But in the end I dont know. What to do? Suck thumb and move on. Cos sometimes we just dont have a second chance.

Life's short to think about so much things.

No comments: