Friday, May 7, 2010

Been thinking of the supid and stupid things i did suddenly,
and i feel like a bad woman. haha!
Anws, nobody is perfect so i think i just have to try forgive myself? haha.
Went swimming at jo's house with hy.
Its omq man, im like so tired. =,=
My last swim was sec 2? Excluding sentosa trip la. LOL!
Hy and jojo was so pro. T.T
i thought i will have muscle ache but miracuosly NO! haha, kwels. :>
And i want to say about a super "nice" taxi driver when homed.
Totally nice ttm~


Me and hy decided to go take taxi home cos its like 10.20pm alr.
there is still work tmr and we are like shag, ok mayb only me. louusy me. :x haha!
So we took a cab (Ps, 5 to 6 cabs passes by and we finally decided to take cab, how "lucky")
The uncle was quiet at first so me and hy was chatting like normal.
Then hy drop off first and i continue my ride.


THEN! the taxi driver start to do weird things,
he start singing at fm songs, i think its 9.33 ba.
I think its kinda weird but ignore,
suddenly! he ask me whats the lyrics man! so i was kind enuff to tell him.
It was anjing by S.H.E.
And he keep asking like hell, WHILE! driving more slowly.
Then he keep talk to me and even PRAISED that i know how to sing and know the lyrics. =.=
Meanwhile, he is getting slower and slower.
i find that something is wrong and tell him directions and totallly ignore him.
I still order him to ride faster.
BUT he got worse, omq! He stopped halfway when i was near my home and turn around to ask me who sing better in S.H.E?!?!?!
WHAT THE HELL, want cheat money only.
So i repeated and ask him to drive faster but he ignore me but turns back and start driving.
I didnt drop under my block but near and i thought its over.

But its not the end!! When we reach, he didnt stop the meter man!
He took out his coins slowly and return me after 20 cents have passed.
And of cos the 20 cents was accounted for by me. Rah. >:O
Damn pro man the driver. Worst taxi ride ever, or should i say the "nicest" taxi ride ever. FML.

So i took 9 bucks to reach home from Bukit Batok. LOL! =.=
Super ex, and ps, there is no peak hours ty.
The taxi driver is irritating but i know he just want to earn more budden not at the expense of a teenager ba?
So, taxi drivers, do this to managers/directors and CEO ok? LOL!
If they ever take taxi cos i suppose they would have thier own car? lol, but whatever the case its irritating~


Start work luh, ciao!
What a day ytd! But swimming was nice. :)
Love the girls and jo's family.
They were uber nice. (L)

No comments: