Thursday, May 20, 2010

Okay this maybe a long and disgusting post. So dont read if you dont want to. Its not appealing at all. lol!

IM SO FKING LATE FOR EVEYTHING! i just got to know that appeal for SMU starts like eons years ago and i didnt know cos when i go and check, i didnt see that "online appeal" word. Omg. How can this happen? i thought im so preapared but im not! im at loss now. Only now im asking for help and i really really really really really really really really hope that the teachers are suddenly free to help me. gosh. I hope my SAT score which is release today would score super well so that it will help in my appeal. Sianess TTM. I hope my boss will come work today so i can plead him to help me write a letter too, though i only came here for like a month plus. But the more the merrier i think. Please please please. My future is on a paper, provided by a uni, appealing thru teachers. So teachers and whoever can help me please help me. Im totally lost. What can i do with a PSLE score and Olevel certificate? NOTHING, cos im not a rich man's daughter. So i pray hard, cross fingers that god will bless me and help me. Hope im not late for anything. Yes, many hopes but i hope(again) everything will go smoothly. please. The most wait for another year? NO! That cannot happen. Hang on zhimin, you can do it. You know it. You have got the score you want but just a small part that is within your reach. Now, you got to stand up and relax~ Stop thinking of alternatives but go and get what you alwasy wanted. Which is within your capabilities. You know it! Just do well, sad enuff, your life is determined by a stupid paper. =.= But well, cant help. this is the society. No paper, you're out unless you have talent, abilities, money, luck or you are just fated to be successful. But i dont think i have all these, cos im just another girl next door. Please god, help me. I thank you for helping me all these while. Always meeting people and talking t people whom might help me. I guess you make them found me. I have this family which teaches me alot. (Y) totally. This religion which really helps me alot. Chracter wise or learning things. (Y) I meet all my girlfriends to help me pass great time tgt and also always there for me. love them lots. They are an important part of my life, seriously. Mayb there are conflicts here and there but we still love each other. (Y) I met a guy, who is another important part of my life. He's the one who make me a vegetarian. He's the one who helps me pull thru examinations, sad part, happy part, disgusting part, lame part of my life. I really love him alot, alot. But i guess i haven learn how to love somebody and anxiously go and love somebody that in turn hurt him? Even thou i still miss him, but i guess he's happier now and that i shall not go and disturb him. Mayb im still not ready to go and love somebody, yet. But i've learn something outta this and grown up by abit alr. This is parts and parcels of life i suppose? But i do hope sometimes that something will happen. lol! I dont care if you think im disgusting/kou shi xin fei or what. Or like dong this is useless and stupid. Or im just another joke in your life. Den you just laugh ba. Just want to let things out here. But i guess you wont be reading this anw, so its fine. :) People who know him dont go and tell him, thank you. :x That time i was deciding to take SAT not, and finally i decided not to. But i met Nic who is taking SAT! Like just before the closing date! how cool. Thank god. :) When im doing nothing, Hy suddenly told me that i need to go appeal. Omg, and lucky its still okay. Cos i think i have a slim chance in getting into SMU. so well, over jiu over. Mayb this is god's decision. Im fortunate to have things coming to me outta sudden and help me. So i shall not complain much cos i seems know what to do when times come. I guess letting nature take its courses do has a benefit. i realised i dont have a new year resolution cos i think its redundant but i guess its impt somehow. mayb i should try to make a life resolution. Doing all those things before i die/ end of the world. lol! But i guess playing comes first. LOL! You guys are great to read till here man. Laugh out loud (Y). Thanks for wasting your time on my cranks. I feel alot better and standing up now. Lucky PMS is over. if not i'll go crazy. lol! Alrights! Time to go research on anything possible. Those who reads this whole chunk good for you cos now you know you need to go appeal FAST and NOW! if you dont know yet. Those who know alr, good for you. haha! I think im kinda dumb to ask you guys to do that t make my chance slimmer. but who cares. Whats yours is yours, whats not yours it'll never be yours. (ps, but you can fight for it, HAHA)

Disgusting eh. I think i may not even read a second time. its damn super wordy. lol!
Ciao~ And have anyone realised, half a year is gone just like that? You just celebrated CNY and its coming again. Times flies super fast. My mum told me after 18 years old. time will fly super fast and i feel so too. :/ I dont like this feeling man.

- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ~ Jimmy Dean -

No comments: