Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ashton Kutcher

Okay, am hungry now but waiting for my colleague for lunch.
So i decided to drop a post. haha! Jiang yi qi ba. :)
Anw, went Darl's house to paint nails on fri and was fun siol!
Laughing at "mao" mostly. How i wish i can overnight. Bleah! :x
Watched Shrek and Killers over the weekends.
Shrek was kinda okay~ like fairytale lor? *Bullshyting i know*
Eh, for killers....
the storyline was atrocious but since Ashton Kutcher is real hot. So its nice. :)
HAHA! He caught my eyes when he appeared in the scene. lol!
But the storyline is really crazy. =.=
Ashton Kutcher. :):)
This scene was not in the show but another movie of his. But i like so i took it. lol!

Went vivo ytd for a quick interview w jo and hy.
hope i can get the job man! Its kinda cool for some pocket money. :):)
Hope all of us gets the job and we can have fun! :D
Its like some road "MARSHAL" for some few days events.
HAHA, emphasized the marshal cos me and hy spelled it wrongly at first. :(
Maybe that explains my results. Suck ttm. >.<>
Please let me and hy get letter asap so we can book the tix!
Please please please. :/
I want to get in!

No comments: