Thursday, June 10, 2010

For you :)

There are always people who cares about you. :):)
Watched a show and the guy(who likes the girl) told the girl(who dont like him and just shi lian):
Dont only care about who you love until you cant see who really cares about you.
Cos that girl practically fallen out w her best friend for that guy she likes.
Aww, the guy who say this is totally cool. :3
pessi, opti, pessi, opti, pessi, opti, pessi, OPTIMISTIC!
Well, i have gone running &&&&
I've managed to remember to brush my teeth most of the nights compared to last time,
all by myself. :)
I know its lame but i alw forget or lazy. :x
Anw, I'm taking leave tmr! yippee! No need to wake up at 5.30am. =.=
But i'm taking leave to work somewhere else. more $$.
Its at ngee ann city from 10am to 10pm, some Fifa challenge event. cool ehs.
Come visit me if ya'll want. haha! :)
i'll be there on fri and sat. Hehhs.

Ciao. :)
The day just pass so fast. its lunch time! omg.
i thought i just woke up only. Sian. :/
Like growing older each sec. boo.

No comments: