Friday, June 12, 2009

RANTLESSSSS~~

Haha! stumbled upon these picas. i think like taken like last year before promos? LOL!!
Quite funny eh. some entertainment. haha!
Oh yea, tday is friday.
Yupp, seems like the 2nd week of hols is gna "puff" in a blink of an eye. D:

Well, tday went skul at 8.20 like that. HAHA!
i'm earlier than canal~~~ WOOHOO. :D:D
OH! I just realised miss soh and me stayed so near man.
She stay like one block away from me only? LOL!
I can have night chem consultation anytime luh.
Just pop by her house anytime. HA!! :D

Went school with miss soh
and then went for maths..
As usual we did paper.
but i did the least out of the three days.
No SDSM! haha.

Den had a 4h dry and dry and still dry econs lesson.
But its over anyway. Gee. :D
and i passed my test. haha. (:
Squashed tday! Woohoo.
i love squashing, tennis-ing, volleyball-ing.
And i wan play play play! Rah!! >.<




Zhimin wants to have lotsa money to buy lotsa stuff! D:

No comments: