Thursday, June 18, 2009

my burveday

HAHA! happy burveday to myself!:P


Im 18 like F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.

I can like club, drink, buy anything, watch m18 shows. Woohoo~
AND...
LEARN DRIVING?!! LOL.
Cant imagine myself like driving ppl arnd like a pro. ha!
Beware! :o
HOHOHO!!


But, i am stil young okay! Not old old. haha!
Happy t gain one year old, but sometimes gaining age only gives trouble. >.<
Like you know, stress, think this think that.
ignorant children have no worries right?(:
Gee!

ANYWAY!! I DID A TOP FOR MYSELF LIKE YTD NIGHT.
Err, corrections, today morning!! HAHA
it's my first masterpiece and i'm like gna wear it t town?!!
How daring siol! o.o
But i put in effort okay! will do a better one next tym. :P


Haha! I spent like hours for it. T.T
Dun comment negatively until so negatively ah.
Ops, will break my just-grown-another-age-heart!
HAHAHA.

Well, i'm tired man..
Slept at 3 den like woke up at 8.
Thanks to my beloved sister!
Talk and do things SO LOUD. LOL!!

Ciao everyone!
Before i go.. i not selfish.
Let me pass some happiness to those who see my blog only.
HAHA! Happy always!(:(:(:
Especially those not happy one.
Who dares to not happy on my day! Muahaha!

Also thanks to all who wishes me in any means!
Especially those who call me! Muack!
Thankew darl, fanny and jy! The birthday songs were wonderful.
But can touch up thou.:P
I demo for ya tmr fanny!!!! HAHAHAA!!:D

Okay, like talking non stop. Gee!
Going out w clique later. Teehee! :P
But I also wna go with Gfs man. Bleah! :/
i'm blessed!

No comments: