Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today: 2nd of june
Note: Another day closer to A's and another of revision started. T.T
To-Do-list: Done up with chem bond, Read up on demand and supply, Do case study hwk..


AHH, life is so boring nowadays.
Like everything is just about studying. LOL.
Well, tts life in this part of my life.
Take it or leave it. haha.

Went to view sr's blog and guess wad.
She found back my long lost shopping craves.
Due to some the tight money i have,
i've stopped blogshopping quite sometime..
Ugh!!!!! >.<


I shall view only? :S:S:S:S:S

LOL, anws, ytd was whole day maths man.
then went studying with jo and her friend.
was okay luh. teehee.
Tday shall stay at home ba. (:

was browsing arnd and say this picture.
din really understand the meaning.
Mayb some kind souls can explain to me? haha!
Wad is the balloon there for? :x
LOL, dun get it is me man...

Haha, this picture was kinda interesting..
so i just saved it. LOL. =.=
Well, there is nothing much.
hope i spend tday wisely ba..! :S
Jiayou all! :D


Day by day,
the feeling passed.
i wish my bday faste comer. (:

No comments: