Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY Day 3&4

Started Day 3 happily! :) Since we sort of clear all my can-visit-relatives, day 3 would be free and easy day! Sis was craving to sing and off we go to sing k! Singing K in msia is damn freaking cheap. So IF ya'll are so free mayb can try JB's k places which I've yet try.





 Imma camwhore freak. Stupid chapped lips. -.-

 See what I mean? I can camwhore with almost everything. LOL!




 The kbox we're going not only affordable but the place is beautiful too! It's located just beside the sea! But I forgot what's the name of the place.



Woo! I love dislike Tiger Beer!  








 I was spamming this like hell. Its freaking nice! Roasted seaweeds, one of my favourite childhood snacks! I think I eat more of these compared to CNY snacks.



 See! Beside the sea! And guess what, this photo is taken in the K room! Awesome seaview and sunlight! (Y) Sis looks freaking chio here. hee! Anw, did you realise there's a piece of seaweed on my top. Fml, I look like a glutton who munch on seaweeds 24/7. -.- Just ignore it, the seaweeds got adhesive characteristics! Not my fault! :x

After singing for hours, we headed home for dinner and then.... We went Jonker Street AGAIN! Hee! This time, I promise myself to get some loots and I did! :) First visit was horrible due to bad weather! Gosh!


 Camwhore freaks.

 Dan Dan Bing! It is just normal ice-cream but coned with a plastic holder and it looks like an egg! That explains the "Dan Dan" as what the name suggests. "Dan" in English means "Egg". Nice half-candit shot eh! You know its damn hard to take photo with the crowd there!


Not very Awesome Durian puffs. :( And we queued for it cos there's a crowd there and since we're Durian lovers, we follow suit. HA! Typical Singaporean~

"Zhe me duo ren? Yi ding hen hao chi! Zou yi qi pai!" Lol! But its really disappointing! T.T
Singapore still has the best Durian puffs ever IMO! Hee!

After Jonker, we went home and GAMBLE till 4 plus a.m! Didn't take any piccas cos I was losing like mad! -.- I even won x5 on a game but still....! Hai, not our(sis, bro and I) day. There's only one winner the night - My cousin! He's like damn zhuai I wna smack his face! But anw, I'm happy so oh wells! :)

On CNY Day4, woke up at 6 plus to prepare to take the coach to Singapore! Yes! I slept like 1 hour to 2 hours only. Mentally tired. T.T But I freaking can't sleep the whole day so I used computer the whole day. What's with me? Maybe hyper-active. *shrugs* Haha!

That's about it! :D Ciao!

No comments: