Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY Day2

As seen below, my CNY Day 1 is really slack alllll the way. So here comes Day 2! Well, we went visiting! To be exact we REALLY went visiting. Like without oranges and didn't receive as many ang baos cos some of my relatives can't give me ang baos. Yeaps! Wore maxi that day! :) My auntie told me that it doesn't suits me at all and say I look old on maxi. Damn! :(

 Gosh, I look fat in this photo. T.T Anw, I really LOVE this idk what its called, floor mirror or something? Its a mirror that allows you to see yourself from head to toe! Hee! My cousins are damn vain freaks too!

On the car! :) One good thing about being at Msia is that I get to travel anywhere by car! Cos my family don't own a car so its a big thing for me! Hee! Love sunlight day! :)

 My brother! I think this is the first time he is showing his face on my blog! He hates taking pictures! But I guessed he got influenced by me and sis! Hee! :)

 Dear dad. :)

 & Mum! Had a quick brunch before heading to my aunt's house!


 Amazed by me carrying a dog? Cos I have always been afraid of dogs! But she's way too cute for me to be afraid of her. :) She's call Happy! She doesn't bites and most importantly, she loves me! Hee! No joke okay! She barks damn loud when I wanted to go to the toilet. I almost scream when she suddenly barks at me but my cousin told me cos she doesn't want me to go! Awwww! :) And She just sat on my lap when I sat on the floor automatically. Hee! Mad loves.



 Everyone loves Happy. :)

 & I love ang baos. :)

Camwhoring session with siblings! (Y)









Before dinner! Group photo! :D:D:D

 Cousins!!! (Y)

After dinner, Dad has cravings for bowling and so we went bowling!!

 Crazy brother! And honestly, Its a great game! I trashed my brother and cousin. Muahahaha! Not that I'm that good, we were all lousy! But I guess I'm a bit luckier. hee!


Then homed! :) Nice CNY Day 2 I had! Enjoy your Day 6!

Ciao! :)

No comments: