Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saturdays!

Ops! been missing from blogger due to.. Laziness. Anyhows, sometime back on a Saturday (I think its the day after the day "I found so much money" or  somewhat near), I decided to go for blood donation with Carrot and Donald cos I can't go visiting to xuan's house! :/ But yeah, its an indeed a .. tiring day~

Met with Donald first cos Carrot got school that day. This is what we planned: Lunch, shop then meet with carrot to go HSA (Health Science Authority). Think I went driving first and Donald was late! Cos he forgot to bring Yz's bday present. -.- Thereafter, we decided to go Outram park to like maybe shop first cos both of us are not really hungry I think? So we alight Outram Park and walk and talk and ended up waiting for mrt at purple line. -.-

So we then decide to eat good food at Chinatown.. Since we're like one stop away and Outram is really quite near to Chinatown right? So at Chinatown, walking under the great mighty hot sun was really a torture but it's okay! Cos good food coming mah way~ And so we reached! And.. Its CLOSED! *Round of applause*

Left with no choice, we then head to subway cos we were perspiring like mad and hawker is like so far away and we needed aircon! So, we walked to subway and guess what! There's a notice on the door that says:

OPEN ON WEEKDAYS, SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
CLOSED ON SATURDAY.

Great! It's on a Saturday that day! How lucky! Donald and I were damn sian. How unlucky can we possibly get! So we walked back and settle on another subway outlet which was opened on that day. Thank god!

After that we met Carrot, who joined shortly after our lunch, and we headed off from Outram to Chinatown by foot. Reaching Outram, we wanted to take the shuttle bus straight to HSA cos its really a hot day! But the notice says:

SAT LAST BUS: 1.30PM (or something, just anyhow quote one timing but I remember we were 10mins or so later than the last bus! -.-)

So we walked and finally reach HSA. Thank god again!



Donald filling up paper work.

Decided not to donate due to first bad experience and some other reason but will donate next time! :D  While doing so, he realised he forgot his I/C! Fyi, you need your I/C to donate blood! Gosh! All the sufferings for nothing! Luckily he's not a first timer donor so he can still donate! Phew!

After that, we went Nex to find Pin and off to BBQ. :)

**************

Last Saturday was Flb5 with Darl! :)

Forced myself to buy a top cos I don't wna go home empty-handed after not fulfilling our main objective of the day and spending so much time! Not so pretty but cute top at least! :)



Darl calls me frog but I like this photo! :)

Ciao!

No comments: