Thursday, September 16, 2010

16 Sep.

Waking up for work is getting harder and harder each day. omg. :x
Watched Love Cuts ytd. I teared abit cos Zoe Tay died. :x There isnt any movie time slot ytd and this is the best slot and so i watched it. It was okay. Just another sentimental movie. haha!
Nothing much to blog about as life is pretty simple. :)

Hey GF, you okay? D:

I agree :)

HAHA! Most of these pictures were stored in the com since very long time ago and just post it cos they are like rotting on my desktop. I dont really remember why i store these pictures in the com plus its all about missing someone/somebody. LOL! Guess im insane. -.- But am missing pin naww! :/ Hope she's doing fine ya! :):)

eek! You're too nice; I'm scared.
-edited-
Okay, im way too bored~~ and my heart is super men1 men1. If you know what i mean. Damn fugging bored until like~~~~? i guess im having PMS. Cant wait to reach home so i can go running and play bball. AHH! I.CANNOT.CANNOT.CANNOT.CANNOT.FREAKING.WORK.IN.OFFICE.MAN. ITS SO DAMN BORING. I cant imagine myself doing this everySINGLEday. omg. Kill die me! T.T I need fun,entertainment,fun and more entertainment pleaseeeee thankyou! :x

GRR. STUPID PMS. MADE ME SUGAR RUSH in a negative way. LOL! Sorry if i offended anyone. Just wna rantle out. AH!
-end-

No comments: