Thursday, September 9, 2010

Today is the Eve of Hari Raya

Yeah! I finally take some time for photobucket. lol! It wasnt that bad afterall. :)
Oh yeah, last Sunday, we had an amazing race at chinatown! It was super awesome! (Y) I really love the part that you needa call your parents to say "i love you!". So heartwarming and AWWWWW! :):)
Anw, there are a few photos in my cam but shall not reveal them cos there isnt me inside! My cam was used for one of the team to take photos and etc. Anw, I did camwhored with sis during dinner but all look almost the same so i find no point uploading them. hehhs. Camera died before we can chu stun! :( Should charge camera before outings next time! :/ Anw pictures time!

Photobucket
Eh Sq!! we look alike not? :P Quite close up. hehhs!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh yeah! its Grandma's birthday on Tuesday! :D We just had a simple bday celebration. And guess what? Tmr is my daddy's birthday! Imagine my grandma celebrating birthday and the next two days my papa jiu pop out. LOL!

Anw, was abit bored and i started to camwhore. Those who will puke after looking at my face can press the esc button on the top right hand corner naw. lol. =.=
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeps, thats about it. a normal picture at the end. I think im madly in love with myself (even though i look sucks) But well, i like jiu hao. haha! Huiyi just bought a new cam cam and hers got more effects man! Ahh! I want more effects cam! Although her quality of picture may not be that good. but still, me like! :) Feel like changing my cam. :x

Okay, end of crap! Meeting P for dinner later. :):) And movie mayb? :):)

No comments: