Monday, September 13, 2010

S.H.O.U.T.S!!!

HOLS IS OVER! SHUCKS. Tday i woke up at freaking 5.25am =.= Cos my company added a few people staying around the area and thus the time shift! Its omg de early man. T.T I understand how army is now. lol! But at least yall sleep at like 9plus ten? LOL! Hope my eye bags dont come. :x


Had a great hol! was fully packed! Fri was daddy's bday and i treated him a nice dinner! :):) Sat was study-one-hour-PLUS and shopped alot day w darl. And and and, ytd was BBALL DAY! HAHA! 2 hours plus of bball makes me feel so healthy and "skinny". hahhahaha! But it was damn fun! About 14 of us met up and played bball. Woooo! Hope to have another session soon! (Y)(Y) Even though i ate a lil sinful these few days and ate cakes too, but i suppose those exercise would probably digest the fats away alr? :x

And yes! 3kgs gone since my diet plan. Awesomeeeeeee! :3
Anw, i've been highing around these days. Something is wrong with me, but hope to seeyou soooooon! HAHAHA. :P
-i think im crazy-

No comments: