Monday, September 6, 2010

RANTS.

NEED.TO.LOSE.WEIGHT.EVENNNNN.FASTER!!!

LOVE to exercise cos you get to sweat all your troubles and unhappiness away.
HATE to eat lesser cos you cant eat almost everything! As almost everything contains carbo/fats OR something that makes you fat!
AFRAID of Mr Carbohydrates and Mrs Fats. Cos they are freaking too sweet in love together that makes me feel disgusted. EWW! Shoo far far away from me!
Hate my one and only Mr Metabolism, cos he's as lazy as a pig! Rah! Cant you just work more?! I dont mind paying you more by sleeping/slacking and "figeting" more! >:O Just DO YOUR WORK!
Okay, sorry to have wasted your time reading this. But well, the youths are organising a steamboat tmr(Omg!). And im sad cos i dont think Mrs Diet allows me to go! :( Haiz. Just run babe. :x

No comments: