Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BOO! haha! no typing of those things.
cos my sis took the book to homeroom.
Hehe, new PSP came. so kewl.
and they gave us free loco roco 2 disc.
Weets! BUT. i forget to bring to work. =.=
Bored die me! haa! remind me tmr somebody who visit this blog. haha! :D
I need some shopping right now.
Though i haven got my pay.
AND OH! I NEED A JOB RIGHT NOW TOO!
I mean after 31 March la.
My job til then only. damn! LOL!
Although im lowly paid. haha! =.=
Now i have some experiences. cheh cheh. haha!
May have a better job i hope? but the agent haven call me back. T.T
Sians~~ hehhs.


Feel like squashing now man. cant wait sat to come fast fast.
And better they dont Pangseh again! humph.
Then, dont know want go out with junjie or fanny. T.T
Hard decision siol.
how i wish i can split into two. haha!!
Then can have fun at both sides. LOL! **dreaming again** ps!


Finally kinda settled nus admission. left ntu and smu.
Relly cracked the brain outta me.
Tottally no idea what to type for those personal essays man.
i mean like we haven really touches essay since A level Gp paper ba?!?!?!
LOL!! well, still have to touch. any helps? :O
hehe. oh well.. i guess i go find someone ba. lol!


Current mood: HUNGRYYYYYYY!! LOL!

No comments: