Friday, March 26, 2010

whee!! just had dinner with colleagues.
Radha, Caiyun, Marene and hubby, Afida with hubby and lina with hubby.
HAHA! was fun man. thanks for the farewell party!
Will miss you all manzxzxz. :(
anw, tday was stupid.


Woke up at about 8 then prepare go interview at halliburton at tuas.
Ulu like hell. T.T
Den after that, i lost my certificate. like so stupid. zzz...
but found it back eventually and left for tuas.
So i sat the bus and asked the driver where is this place.
AND GREAT! he dont know, zzz...
So i just sit lor. sit until i saw but like super long liao still didnt see. :x
Then i alight cos the driver say after this stop is tuas alr. lol!
So left me alone at the ulu expressway bus stop. T.T
with only one bus in the bus stop. LUCKY!
My agent called me and say i alight early by 7 stops. :X
Ahh, lucky i found it in the end.
So i went into the company, everyone was looking at me man.
Shucks, freak the hell outta me and i called someone to loosen my nerves.
Phew~ thanks man! haha!
so i went into the lobby, you can drop jaws man. the lobby super classy.
HAHA, went up and saw the manager in a meeting room, scary dao~ LOL!
It was kinda ok la. :)
Den head to raffles place to see my agent and homed. =.=
Cos like dont know where to go. its lunchtime and hell loads of ppl walking arnd.
Especially ang mos. lol! so i lazy find for any place to slack myself.
Went home and sleep allllll theeee wayyyyy.. LOL!
Till meet my colleagues! Hehe, fun manz. jokes all way thru. haha!
Organize another one please. :D
Troubles just go away when with them. hehe. LOVES!
Shall sleep now. zz. although i slept alot alr. :X
Nighties.


FLEA TMR. :D


Note: Tmr is Earth Day suppose to off lights and everything at 8.30 - 9.30! :)


No comments: