Monday, July 19, 2010

hanbookkkkk~~

HAHAH! Wed is my sister's school Racial Harmony day! ANDDDD.. She borrowed a HANBOK! YES! The ones that koreans wear! And i tried it. hehe! :>







HAHA! I always watched in korean drama that they do this to respest the elders. But if im at a wrong position. Sorry ya! Forgive me. :X I just monkey see monkey do. hehe.







Anyway, this CHEESE EGG TART FROM IMM!! I forgot what stall alr. its somewhere near the carpark. which is near four leaves there? Its super yum and there is melted cheese inside. Omgzxz!
Im cravings for egg tartieeeee nao. lol!! >:O

Went to watch Eclipse ytd after so longggg. But didnt think its nice. There was too much of kissing? LOL! Gna watch despicable me later! ZOMG. Eggcited. Ciao. :>
(Anw, its really been awhile~)

No comments: