Friday, July 9, 2010

Which one will you choose? :)

Which one would you choose? :) Hint: Obviously, choose the easier path dumbass!

1. ‘I love him’ and ‘I am so obsessed with him. I don’t want to move on because I don’t think I can ever find someone like him! And I think he still loves me. He’s just too stubborn to show it’. I still think we do have a chance. I've learnt my lesson and will be a better partner, i promise. I feel so REGRET and will do anything to salvage this.


OR...


2. NO, YOU DON’T WANT ANOTHER ONE LIKE HIM. If you’re so into JERKS, at least love a DIFFERENT JERK, not just the same dirt bag over and over again. AND NO, HE DOESN’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. If he does, he’ll say it. If he’s just scared to show it, then HE IS NOT WORTH IT. The relationship you’ve had is nowhere to be found right now. The no-you-hang-up-first conversation, the talking on the phone for 24/7, the stolen and french kisses, the hugs and the movies are now gone. The happy ship has sailed. It’s time to walk on your feet again and let it take you to some place far away from the sea. :)

Disclaimer: Quoted from somewhere.


Triple tap was gr8! Looking forward to Eclipse and DESPICLE ME! :>
Anw, im totally shag.
Not-enuf-sleep-and-work-study-play-world cup-reach home late-work all day.
Mayb i need some facial cos pimples are coming out. oh my. :( Maybe getting more sleep will help but i am simply so packed, but i like. :)

No comments: