Monday, July 5, 2010

Wedding.

yes!!! Sat was weiren's wedding! Super congratulations!!!! :D:D
Okay, i was quite eggcited because it was the first time i am going for a wedding at tianguo!
I helped out before, but not attending it! :)
Anw, didnt really took alot of photos because there isnt a photo taking session man. Aww >:/
But took abit of cos. :>

Yupin and me.


Shiyun and the cute lil girl who caused her hand super pain cos she carried her for quite long. LOL!

We played the food's flower LMAO!


Dish number 3? LOL! The pictures are not in sequence. :x

Shark fin's!!! :D:D

Mango desert. :>
Abalone with shroooooms! :D:D

This is the nicest man imo. Duck with sauce and cabbage and cucumber. hehe.



First dish! Super yummilicious! :) Variety of food. i love the mushrooms. :>
Sorry the food are not in sequence. haha! Anw, there are more dishes however i went to phototaking and thus missed some dishes. :x

Our table no. :)

Yongjian and Weicai.
Okay they took this picture cos they wore the same colour shirt! Cool ttm!
Me and wc!
Yupin and wc. I think this photo was well taken. :3

Okay, this is my "twin" sister iris!! Though she's obviously skinner than me. :x
Pretty her thou. :P

Since there isnt any photo taking slot..... We squeeze in slots ourselves!
Went outside to phototake and this is one of the masterpiece. Cannot post in fb doesnt mean cannot post in blog rightttttt? HAAHAHA! :>

Anw, the newly-wed couple is so so so so much nicer than both of them. HA!
Ziting and me tried also. hehe, but i guess ours is so much nicer.


Huiheng, me, Ziting, Weicai and Yupin.


Yp, HH, Wc and me. :) I know im so short. T.T

Jianjun and me. :)

Me, Yee cheng, Weicai and Yupin.

Girls powerrrr! :D Yp, iris, Zt!

Camwhored. :D

The lovely birde and groom. (Y)(Y)
My camera's zoom is the lousiest of all. :(:(

Lastly, Our table with the bride and groom's family!
Enjoyable wedding dinner. hehe. more pictures on fb then. haha!



Next next! Ytd, went dinner with family at near Bukit Gombak! Its just walking distance from Bukit Gombak MRT. :3

I die die want try the gong bao hou tou gu but this dish disappoint me. :(
Its chao da and too salty. :/

Kangkong. :D many's fav. hehe.

Cereal prawn! I think there are nicer ones? Like at jixiang. haha!

Tofu!

I guess this is really the nicest as told by the waitress, haha!!
Lesson learnt: Waitress's recommendations are really true sometimes.

There isnt any mutton curry thus only left with this fish curry. rahh! I prefer mutton curry's curry more. haha! Oh me god so many food. *drools* HAHA!
Okay back to work. Tmr starts lesson. Looking foward! HEHE.

I've to change.
I need only me and myself;;

No comments: