Thursday, July 8, 2010

Octopus Oracle.

YES! Germany loses to Spain 1 nil! Rahh~
Stupid octopus! Open germany's box bu jiu hao lor! LOL!
but anw, my mind is with Spain but heart is with Germany. So, like that lor.
I think it must be cos i fall asleep soon after the match started. Like damn dumb. Woke up and fall asleep. Asked ken to wake me up when half time but he only msg me!! LOL! How i wake up, you tell me. :x Anw, I am really tired so cant blame him! And He had his karma alr~ HAHA!


This week is so so damn hectic. Im like working and going for lessons and outings.
Going for World Cyber Gaming (WCG) to work on sat and sun! :D:D *Kaching, fun and tiredness coming my way! woohoo~ Tks Tracy. :)
I probably am working and doing something the whole of this week. Cant get to rest till after 16 July. Which is like one week later but still far. Cos one week always seems so long for me!

TripleTap later on with youths. :> Hope its a nice movie. hehe.



Sorry to have troubled you in any ways. But it's not as easy as you seems.
No matter what you say. Time is the only cure.
Dont think your words are that useful, cos it didnt help much.
Based on past experience, you think what you have done can erase everything just like an eraser? No please.
So, stop forcing me to change IMMEDIATELY man. Its IMPOSSIBLE.
But i will, soon. :)
So chill man. lol!

No comments: