Monday, August 23, 2010

BACK!

Hey guys! I am back from my 3 days 2 nights trip to genting, malaysia with yp and wc! Its awesome and im looking foward for hongkong trip next year! MUST SUCCEED! T.T Anw, im so sorry i cant post piccas now. But well, DDHT (Dai di heart talk) seems to be the most enjoyable throughout the trip cos we played, laughed and talk like mad! Especially when i win of cos. Muahahha! :P

One bad thing that i hated most is that i gained 2kg!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG. I dont know isit the weather or what, i ate like 8 meals a day? wc and yp drop their jaws at how fast i get hungry! Must be the weather! Cos when im back home, i dont feel hungry that often! haiz. Gotta start my diet plans RIGHT.NOW! Yupp!

Meals for the day:
1) Energy bar for breakie = 90 calories.
2) Home made tom yam chao guo tiao for lunch & orange carrot juice = 500 calories thereabout
3) Energy bar again!
Which will total up to..... 680 calories! :) Yupp~ Calories for the day!
I survived w/o eating the rocher chocolate in my drawer! Encourage me please! Gna start running and sporting alr! :)

Go zhimin! :):)
P.S I told hy im bored at work so she asked me to post cos she's bored at home and wanted to read something. HAHAHA! Funny!

No comments: