Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh! Dead blog! haha! I dont know what im so busy with about. Time seems so little for me! :x But somehow i still find time for relaxation. hehe. School is getting better, know some new friends. :) Yeah! Anw, i realised why i seems to have so little time. i actually watched AVATAR ytd AGAIN. =.= Wasted 3 hours of my life? LOL! And i watched inception twice which is 2 and a half hours? HAHA! I guess its not that time is little, is that im wasting time. haha! But that cant be help okay! Promise to watch with ppl jiu must go right! I dont usually break promise. hehe. :x

And yeah, been feeling cranky cos im grounded! Urgh! imagine me going out once a week! (of cos excluding work and school) And i cant even go for supper when its just my house mac. =.= Kill me please. im freaking 19 years old! Okay, i know i'm still depending on my parents and that means im still young. But old enough right! Ugh! Miss out the fun. But whatever, they are still the biggest, blame that i'm a fillial child. HAHAHA!

okay, this is a totally lame post cos i have so much things going on. i better stop before this become a comprehension passage. Ciao! :) Will update pictures asap. Rah!

No comments: