Thursday, August 5, 2010

Short Post.

Okay, short post. Slept like 4hours plus ytd only.. Singfest was kinda fun. played guitar hero like mad! HAHA! Cos everyone was watching the concert. we entertained ourselves! It was awesomely AWESOME! (Y)(Y)! LMAO. But reach home like 1am, and woke up at 5.35am. wow.

Anw, ytd i was damn dumb. i went to school which is at aljunied and i just realized i forgot my keys! GREAT. Must go back home and take. zzz.
So it was like home>aljunied>home(rested 20miins)>plaza sing>fort canning park.
The transport time was super waste of my time. But guess what? I FREAKING FORGOT TO BRING MY KEYS TODAY AGAIN. OMFG. WHEN WILL I EVER, EVER, EVER, LEARN MY LESSON. T.T Great! Gotta go back home to take my freaking key from tuas and then to fort canning. UGH. I just need some space to rantle how angry i am with myself. AHHHH! Crap! *I WAN ZI SHA*

Been wondering how are you doing lately? hmms.

No comments: