Friday, August 13, 2010

Thoughts.

MY.HOUSE.INTERNET.GOT.PROBLEM. RAH! i practically can only log into internet for 15mins? That wasnt enuff for me to connect my cam to com and QC the photos. =.= Suck ttm! Bleah.

Anyway, i've been having sleepless nights. those sleep that you try t make yourself sleep but you're not sleeping? You did closed your eyes, and you THINK you did sleep, but you feel that you're actually awake de feel? Like your subconscious mind is actually awake? uhm uhm, and you wake up with a very awake feel when you wake up at 5.30am? =.=
I think thats the best i can describe it. LOL! Oh, like nights when you're having an important or excited things coming on tmr. Mayb A' level exam is tmr? HAA! Okay, failed. But ya that is it.

My mind is just full of things which i suppose are, school, work, decisions to make tmr etc. but i think the most impt reason is i err ....... ugh. I feel that im so stupid. I cant help myself to do that! its just my subconscoius mind. okay, i cant keep blaming my subconscious mind but really. That feeling sucks. I kinda stop replying "them" and told them i feel like staying at home and stuff instead of enjoying the outdoor. Dont ask me who is the them, it includes alot of ppl and its on and off. Feel like outcasting myself. It feels kinda great to just be alone and THINK and THINK and THINK. About anything possible. Msgs seems to be a nuisance sometimes. Staring into space seems nice. Watching tv 24hours is enjoyable. Going out seems tiring.

Mayb i should just do what i want and rest in peace yea? hmm, okay. i shall do that.

No comments: