Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Busy New Year!

Greetings peeps! 2010 is officially over and now let us embrace 2011! :)
A happy picture to start the post. Sunflowers cut by Xueyi and the smiley face done by yours truly! :) These sunflowers are made for the Vegetarian Fair on 1st Jan! Went to help out a lil and it turned out to be a fun session and a great dinner!

Anws, I spent my lovely New Year's Eve and New Year itself with the awesomest squash girls and ft peeps aka Power Ranger (a lame name suggested by don and donald i think)!! Went to work in the morning and regretted so I took half day leave and went to find the Squashers in the noon at jp for lunch before heading to Sher's house! :)
 HAHA! Candit shot!

 All those drink-addicts. Tsk Tsk.

 And we start playing drinking games. Hee. I know ya'll will be thinking like "Drinking in broad day light?" Ya, exactly, they're such addicts you see. Ops! But well, Sher, being the greatest host ever, lost almost every other rounds and became wasted. LOL. Oh, Mei Mei was such a good drinker man! *shake heads* Really cannot judge a book by its cover. On a lighter note, yours truly didn't really lost any rounds. Awesome! (Y)

 Then Darl came and we started playing monopoly deal as everyone were starting to get dizzy IN BROAD DAY LIGHT. -.- I was so guilty not bringing monopoly deal as promised. :(

 Blurred Sher's wasted picture. Kinda feel bad posting this picture but well, nvm right! I know Sher won't mind a single bit. :)



 Pretty Yl with the super-duper-ultra-mega hyperactive Yuki! But it was a good dog man! She stays around Sher when she is lying on the floor trying to protect her. Thumbs up for Yuki!

 A group photo before I leave to meet ft peeps! :) It was really fun and enjoyable to hang around with the squashers! Hope to meet again soon okay!! We always talked from mountains to rivers and not forgetting, craps, everytime we meet! How nice to meet these lovely babes in my 1.5years in JC. Cheers!

Thereafter I went to meet Donald at Jp for dinner while waiting for the rest. Decided to go Marina for countdown but changed to Boon Lay as it's much nearer and also less crowd! But it was a disappointment totally cos we missed the fireworks that we wanted to watch so much! :( We were chatting and talking about personal stuffs that we got carried away and forgot about the time! Damn!

 I like this photo of pin! So happy! :)

 After that we went for supper and headed home! That marks the real end of 2011! :):) BYE!

The very next day, went TH at noon for the vegetarian fair! Hell lotsa people man! But am glad we sold quite a few things. :) 

 Well, I didnt eat much cos money at TH was useless! Was damn happy when Mum passed me some coupons. Teehee! The bestest OR-AH-JIAN EVER. LOL! Ate other stuffs but only took photo of this. hee! See how biased am I. But the Mee Siam was really awesome too! :)

Even though I only had a few coupons, I still bought this cute lil cactus home! Hope it will growwwwww!

 How can I not camwhore on 1st Jan 2011! I know I look fair in this photo but its the lighting k! God wants me to be fair for once! :P

On 2nd Jan, met the Power Rangers AGAIN! I sure love them much. hehhs! (Y) Anw, the plan was kinda screwed up by Don but in the end still manage to sing k! Lucky him! If not he'll get bashing by us! *Bish*

 Dont underestimate them cos they're all damn good singers! Like I said, "Never judge a book by its cover"! hehhs! Then headed home while the guys book in. Aww. :/ Not really sad cos we meet almost every other week. haha!

Well, that's the end of my holiday too! :( How I wish holiday would be much longer~ Started school on Mon and it's still managable till now. I know its only the first topic but taxation is really a total boredom! -.-

Okay got to work! Ciao! Enjoy your day peeps! :)

There're always things that ruin your day and things that make your day. Think of those that make your day because its your choice right? -thlady

No comments: