Friday, January 21, 2011

New Zodiac Sign

This post is utterly useless so you can just  press the "x" button at your top right hand corner if you want to cos I'm going to post it anyway. First of all, my Zodiac sign became Taurus due to the moon and the star thing. Because I'm not very happy, I went to find Mr.Google to find out (P.s. not research, find out only) if my character really changes. Beware cos these infos are from only ONE site which I googled and its the top of the list. So its your own choice to believe it or not. Anyhows, I'm going to like make a comparison cos I'm so bored at work.

Here goes:

About Taurus


Taurus people are introvert. They are quite in general and they like remaining within themselves for most of the time. They are cautious and they have a very carefully approach towards the other people. This often keeps them safe and they do not get hurt. (Okay, I'm not really an introvert but well I do care a bit when approaching people after some personal incident.) Their personality is dominantly sensitive and this introvert attitude is their natural defense against the other people. They keep themselves safe and they do not let their personality get damaged by the behavior of others. (*Nod head* I don't deny I feel this way sometimes.) They remain within their own world for most of the times. (Staring into space considered? If yes, then I'm in my own world quite often. LOL.)

Taurus generally represents the calmness of the human personality. They do not panic that easily. (I panic easily I think? But recently, I don't anymore. Oh no! I behaving like a Taurus!) They have the ability to handle difficult situations without losing their focus. Their calmness is also represented in their approach towards other people and intractable things. This makes them artistic. They do have a sensitive personality which perfectly couples with their artistic personality.

Taurus people seek physical pleasure in all the areas. Because they are sensitive, they often enjoy the physical interaction more and they drive more pleasure out of it. Moreover, the Taurus always seek comfort. They want to maximize their happiness and they do so in every other situation. This develops artistic thought, romantic behavior and poetic emotion in their personality. (Errrr, physical pleasure = ? LMAO.)

The Taurus are hardworking by nature but they set their own pace. They do try their best to meet the deadlines but they can’t be dictated pace. They have their own pace but they remain dedicated to their tasks within that pace. (Hmm, I thought most of people do that? Deadlines are for completing the work on time isn't it? Anws, I pace myself in terms of studies.)

The Taurus are good at appreciating others and recognizing their talents. (I appreciate others but I don't even know if I have any talents. -.-) They do not seek praise themselves but they feel more comfortable in recognizing the talents hidden in other fellows. They appreciate such talents publically and drive their pleasure from this public acknowledgement. Making Taurus happy is easy. (I like this part. :D ) They find great happiness in stability, good accommodation and physical satisfaction.
 
 
About Gemini


Gemini is generally known as Twin. It lies between May 22 and June 21. These dates are not the same every year because of irregular rotation of earth. The most important feature of their personality is that they are witty, bright and often having restless who needs constant mental stimulation, variety and most important; space and freedom. (Yay I love freedom!) Intellect level of Gemini people is high. (How I wish!)

They can learn things very easily. (True IMO, my driving instructor said I learn quite fast! :D) They have restlessness in their nature. They just can stick to one thing. (Very true cos I'm SUPER DUPER bad at multi-tasking. -.-) Their mind flies from one place to another like butterfly. (YES!) They want to meet everyone and want to learn everything. (YES YES!)  Ability to deal with different ideas at the same time is one of the most important feature of them,

The Gemini is known for its intellect. Because their nature is restless and they have the intellect, they are often found at the base of most inventions and innovative thinking. (Thinking of crap considered? LOL!)   They make a great place for themselves in the society. The Gemini people are also great at communication which keeps everyone happy with them. (Quite true, cos I look like a joker a lot of times even when I'm serious. -.-) If the Gemini is leading a nation, tribe or a society, the civic factor increases quickly and the society enjoys complete freedom. (*Nod head*, If I EVER lead a nation or such.) The Gemini has Air as its element which directly predicts nature filled with freedom. They are in favor of open relationship and generally they themselves enter into one at some stage of their life. (HEHEHEHEHEHE!) They provide great companionship to the dynamic people. if they find a dynamic personality around them, they quickly get attached and build a relationship. They appreciate intelligence where ever it is found. (*Nod head*)

They are often far sighted. (Not really true cos I usually believe in taking one step at a time. But, I do look afar at times.) But they do not feel comfortable when they have the thought of a future task. They take stress for that. They often plan things shortly and that is why they fail to complete most of the things that they start. (How sad but true cos my diet plan lasted for one month or so only. :x I still lost some weight in the end though not the intended weight I wanted to lose okay~ So not complete failure!!!)

[edit]

I suddenly remember I wanted to include this initially but forgotten! It can be found in the webby quoted though. For those lazy Ophuichus, you can read this and see if it describes you in one way or another! :) I'm curious too! So if you're one, do tell me ya! Hee!

Ophiuchus traits:

- Receives the favor of those in authority
- Likes to wear plaid clothing and bright and vibrant colors
- Emotions of intelligence, granular and genius mentality
- Expected to succeed and obtain a high position in life
- Apple of father’s eye when young, notable father to children
- Envy of many people
- Has secret enemies in family or close associations
- Foresight and good fortune to benefit from hard times
- The number 12 hold great significance
- Indication of large family but likely to separate from them at a young age
- Astrological talents and intuitive
- Tax assessor or levys taxes
- Architect, builder, reaches for the stars figuratively and literally
- Longevity, aspirations of healing the ills of man
- Fame - either grand or completely misunderstood
- Overseer, supervisor of work
- Seeks higher education and wisdom
- Poetical, inventive nature, expanding qualities
- Adds, increases, joins or gathers together
- Doctor of medicine or science , natural pathic
- A seeker of peace and harmony
- Serpent holder, lofty ideas
- Attracts good luck and fruitful blessings
- Interpreter of dreams and vivid premonitions

For those born between November 30 the and December 17th they are finding a bit more about their personalities according to the stars. A very nice sign to be included in the zodiac.
 
[/edit]
 
Credit to: (x)!


That's about it! Well, there are like monthly horoscope reads from the site so you can check it out yourselves ya! :) Anw, I still think Imma Gemini don't you agree? Maybe a lot of people will think that horoscope is a superstitious thing and a waste of time but having something to look upon to seems better than nothing right? Thus, I still believe in horoscope to a certain extend. Hee! On top of that, I read a little (for Jan and Feb only. -.-) of the monthly horoscope reads for Gemini and its so true for me!! *Drop jaw* So I'm a still Gemini baby! (Let me live in denial, tyvm.)

Okay, this post is damn wordy so I'm going to end this post before anyone drool on their lappy/com. Ciao! Oh, no need to thank me for the free "Sleeping Pill". You're most welcome. :)

No comments: