Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolution, HELLO 2011!

HAPPY 2011 PEOPLE! I guess when this post is posted up, I'll either be at Sher's house drop dead drunk or at some countdown with ft peeps! Totally looking forward to it now. 2010 has been quite a harsh year for yours truly as there are lots of ups and downs during the whole year. Nevertheless, Im still surviving and thus writing up this post! I shall write this post thinking that 2011 will be an awesome year for me and I know it will be. :)
State of mind is the key to happiness or sadness. -thlady

I haven never really written a New Year Resolution before or such. Never really seen one although I know I can just google it now but Imma lazy you see. So just going to anyhow do one. I presume New Year resolution is to remind one of their goals so that they have a destination to go to if they're lost somewhere in the rainbow? *shrugs* Anws, here goes:

1) World Peace. (Impossible but still wish, however, I dont think this is a resolution -.-)
2) Slim down and be healthier!
3) Score well for exams.
4) Get into local uni! *prays god damn hard for this*
5) Staying at home more to company my lovely parents.
6) Loving my gfs moreeeeeee. :):)
7) Get driving license and drive onto expressway myself. LOL.
8) Many many many many many many many clothes and accessories!!!
9) Get more extra income.
10) Change myself internally. Like bad habits etc.
11) Get a new wallet! I mean some branded ones. It shall be my first branded thing I buy for myself. ^^
12) Get a boyf. HAHA! I can dont have this but just put it anws.
13) Hope to achieve something, something I can be proud of.
14) Wish all the above will come true as I know 2011 will be a good year. :D

Anw, I wanted to wish for things like my families and friends to be healthy and stuff but it feels kinda weird so I went to google it anw and this is what wiki told me:

A New Year's resolution is a commitment to a personal goal that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day. Some examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more environmentally responsible.

So I guess it cant be in the resolution but i still wished for everyone to be healthy and happy always! Cheers! :) Thanks 2010 and HI 2011!!!! :D:D Lastly wish you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

No comments: