Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in a nutshell!

A summarise summarised year for yours truely:

----
Got a job at Alexandra Hospital and the people there are just so amazing and nice! Really enjoyed working there. :)

---
Then I fall out of love. Anw, this was also near the month that I got back my results and its totally saddedning. Gosh! I must have hated this period of my life!

---
Then i cut bangs the first time of my life!

---
Also, I teach my first ever cooking lesson even though I'm not a pro and I just taught them how to make sushi! Yes, a simple sushi! LOL!

---
Made first ever super yumilicious Spaghetti for Mothers' day!! And also learnt how to make Mee Hoon Kuey! :D:D
However I think I did not get accepted by local Uni in this period and got into ACCA. :/

---
Had my birthday celebrated 4 times this year! :D

---
Bought my first digicam with my own money!

---
Worked alot of events like WCg which was really fun and also wore hanbok!!

---
Went to overseas the very first time! It was suppose to be Hong Kong but changed to Genting ! It was still enjoyable minus the fact that I grew like 5 kg? LOL! Celebrated UF's birthday there too. hee! :D

---
Went USS with huiyi! :D:D

---
Precious grandma passed away. :( But My cousin got married! Lighten up the mood a lil though. :)

---
Had my not really but first clubbing experience! HAHA! (Y)(Y)

---
Dyed my virgin hair for the first time! Me love! (Y)

---
Went to camp on a Christmas Day!! Take that! Seldom people will do that right! HAHA!

---
These sums up a tad of my life but well there are more! Like amazing steamboats session, singing k etc etc etc which I think are really memorable. 2010 is rather harsh but i hope 2011 will be a good year right? :D
How was your year? :D

No comments: