Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve!

HELLO! Christmas is over and I'm back from camp! Though I left earlier cos it was suppose to be a 3D2N camp. The camp was kinda fun afterall! Will post about the camp in the next post. hee! Oh anw, spent my Christmas Eve with Garyyylee! It was an impromtu decision, maybe cos we were lonely souls. HAHA! JOKE~ Sucha Hooha cos I waited for him for 40 minutes! Rah! I've been waiting for guys these few days (as in cos they're late, not anything else)~ I thought it was suppose to be the guy waiting for the girl?! But it was kinda my fault cos I was informed that my company is having like 2 hours leave off for everyone suddenly! Yay!

 My nose is huge. -.-

So after work, took shuttle bus and waited for G at City Hall! Thereafter, we went to Marina Square to start our little game! :) The game was pretty simple. We reached Marina Square and split so as to find each other a Christmas present! How I wish more people could join cos it will be damn fun! Maybe next year! :) Bought a top for him and he bought me a three word thing which I forgot what is it. Forgot to take picture of it too. We gave each other 1 and a half  hours but after like 20 minutes we found the presents. Hee!

After that, we went starbucks to chill cos we were too early for dinner! Camwhoring time, err mayb it was one-sided camwhoring. Cos G was busy surfing net with my phone!

 Gary and me!





   Then went to Roma's Deli for dinner! :D Glad He kinda liked it. :) Ps for the blur pictures, I'm training myself to take a good photo w/o stabilizer. zzz.

First up was the mushroom soup! It was damn awesome but we were full already after finishing it! :x

Gary's Aglio Olio Spag. :)
 My curry something something Baked Rice! Sorry I forgot the name of the dish. It was kinda nice too! But I still like the Spicy Cheese Spag more. Hee! You guys can go try! Its vegetarian and located at Shaw Tower! :)

After dinner, we WALKED to Sg Flyer and MBS to find a suitable background for our polaroids! :) MY HEELS IS EFFING PAIN MAN. EACH STEP IS LIKE KILLING ME. Suck the new heels! Was keep cursing the damn heels the whole time. I think I bought a little too small but I have big small legs! :( Anws, poor G had to stop from time to time and walk SUPER slowly cos my legs really hurt like hell. Home was heaven I SWEAR! And now too ya! 

MBS and the weird looking structure that was half done I think. Didnt walked the bridge cos my legs are suffering already! :x Shall visit there again wearing SANDALS. LOL!



 Like some Shanghai Background only. LOL!



Polaroids! Hee! Did you'll see the Flyer in the background? LOL! Total failure man, think we stood too far away from the Flyer. But fun Christmas Eve (excluding the painful legs part. :x) w G! Took bus home and a weird guy sat in front of me but that's not the point, I get to sit all the way home was the main point. HAHA!

Out of topic: I'm like in the office now and it's so damn empty! Everyone is having holidays but not me! :( Plus, Mum made nice YELLOW noodles for lunch today but I dont like Yellow noodles! Gosh! :/

Ciao! Hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas! :D Now is NEW YEAR! Should I make some resolutions or something? Hmms.

Even the simplest thing can make a big impact on someone's life. -thlady

No comments: