Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Obsession

Come, someone tell me if I should take one of these boots home! :x I dont wna spend like crazy alr! Anw, I saw this and its super cheap so tell me fast! Thanks! :o

Oh yeah, about tron legacy, it wasnt to my liking at all! I almost fall asleep! The story was actually okay but I think the problem lies with the arrangement of the whole movie because I dont understand the first half of the movie until at the end! And they are like talking and talking and still talking but we just don't understand! LOL! Like until finally I also dont know which part made me understand what's actually going on. The 3D wasnt even 3D at all! :( But anw, mayb I'm not sci-tech kinda person so yep. The fighting part was kinda cool, thats all. Hee!

TMR I'M TAKING OFF~ WOO! I WNA SING SING SING AND PASS MY BTT. :D:D:D
(Finally a day off so that I can have more sleep. :x)
Ciao!

No comments: