Monday, December 20, 2010

Beauty

 

 If you ain't beautiful, how are you able to be confident? Well, unless you're that thick-skinned which probably would be a good thing ironically. People tends to judge others by appearance, but do they know what's actually happening behind those "happy faces"? No, most of them do not.

Do you think they will be left unscathed after unintentional comments? No, most of them do not. I seems to fathom much on this for no reasons.

I guess we should start living in reality. Though the reality is always not as beautiful as you think it might be.
And I dont really like the phrase "Guys love you for what you are and not how you look." C'mon, its going to be 2011, this don't really exist. Would a guy go and know how nice an ugly girl is? No, most of them do not.

Okay, I'm not emo or anything. Just feels that this world is just like a facade. I do admire girls who did plastic surgery. For the sake of themself and not vanity.

No comments: