Friday, December 24, 2010

LALALA~

The title is lame I know but bear with me! Ytd, 3 girls went to create havoc at Cdans, the Home Team Ns now! Haha! Woke up early in the morning after a late night the previous night dota-ing -.- & head off to BBDC for my practice and BTT! Fortunately, I passed with FULL MARKS! I know its no big deal but I failed my evaluation once so I do have a lil tad of phobia you see. So passing just feels so great! Hee! No matter what, passing a test, even though its just a small one will make one feels great don't you think so? :)

Okay, after that, hy came to drive me to cck to walk around while waiting for xuan to finish with her driving! It was lame cos we went arcade at cck and got chased out cos I wore a school tee. -.- How dumb! I just took whatever is in front of me right! HAHA!

Thereafter xuan finished her driving and we started singing! Wee! SHERO was the high-est of them all. We were like shouting S-H-E-R-O! LOL! Well, let the pictures do the talking now. :) This is just part of the photos in my camera and there are more in xuan's fb! Lazy to copy and paste. hee! So make do with these. I realised I didnt take photo w hy! And and, all the trios photos are w xuan! Gosh!

Tomato and Hy!



Happy Xuan!


Xuan and Me!


Okay, this is epic cos Xuan suddenly suggested we do this "cat thingy" pose just like SUDDENLY. So we did it! Apparently only I cant have the Meow feel. LMAO.
X and I bet Sq's gna say "Wtf is Zhimin doing." HAHA!





Thats about it! Spent my lovely and precious leave with my fav girls just feels so great! :) Too bad the other girls cant join! :/ Well, there'll be another one! Hee.

Anws, Today is Christmas Eve! Wee, didnt have a feel of Christmas until Gary suggested something to do today. I bet it will be fun! :):)

On a lighter note, Imma spend my Christmas in religion camp! Hope it will be fun! No, IT WILL BE FUN! HAHA! Christmas day with lotsa people just feel so heartwarming isn't it? Even though I'm not w family. :/

Okay, Ciao! I haven pack my bag yet and am having a great headace naw due to lack of sleep! Gosh! I need more timeeeeeeeeee. :/ How I wish my company have half day for Christmas eve like what others do! :(
Anws, Hope you guys enjoy your Christmas Day! :D

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas~~
And a Happy New Year!

No comments: