Wednesday, April 28, 2010

YES ALL! I CUT BANGS. LOL!
Dont laugh cos i know my hair will grow de. HAHA!
(SO...... shuddup esp cheah sq. haha!)
Hmm, the scenario i cut my hair was quite rdm.
Met clique for a dinner and some catching up session, was great. (L)
Then we took photos, and i realise i was in a bad shape.
Hated my hair cos im not photogenic that day.
So i suggest,

Me: EH! SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR TDAY?
All: go cut la!! HAHA! here got QC house.

I wanted to cut my hair from march but dont know what,
cos im bored of my looks and hair. haha!
Wanted to cut bangs after seeing Aisha etcc... haha!
SO i go by asking should i cut bangs?
And all say go la go la,
So i went. =.=

BUDDEN, i dont quite like,
I hope it looks nicer after growing???? :l:l:l:l
Will de. hahaha! Boo~~
I cut my hair with a guy beside me gna get bald cos he going army,
Im so much fortunate. :l
Cos i think he loves his hair much cos its quite nice. :)

But... It looks okk righttttttttt? :l
Whatever, hha! but am happy cos i tried!
Heart wont itchy anymore. haha! orights!
Ps, the second pict is kinda low quality cos i used phone to take. ha!
Ciao~~ :)
Grow hair~~~~~ GROW. :D Loves!

Sometimes how i wish for miracles would happen. :)

No comments: