Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wee! had free pastamania cos its my colleague yong kiong bday! hahah!
Though he wont read this blog but just wish him a happy birthday tmr. LOL!
And may all his wish come true. :)
his actual bday is tmr, their tradition is bday can take leave. lol! =.=

Ok, have nothing to do now cos i finish my jobs and the people are having like meetings. Wee. :D
Ytd squash was fun man. thou i kinda injure myself abit. LOL!
Played til 9 plus. Phew~yoo. Totally shag cos i didnt eat anything from lunch which is at 11.30. LOL! =.=

But missed last time when we played till late late and eat magge at cookie house or like drink hot milo. totally nice. :):):)
But i cant make it next mon. T.T
Boohoo~ miss the girls~
Anw,
i went home to rest awhile and go out again. Tired die me. T.T
The time i sleep was like 12 plus i think. this cannot go on man.
I need more time~~~ haha! 24 hours really not enough.
I think its enuff but cos most is taken by my work. ha!

Stil got one hour and 30 minutes to end work, gna meet nic to study tgt for SAT.
Like finally zhimin is sitting down and studying. LOL! =.=
Hope we wont end up tlaking and doing nothing as the exam is near.
Its like A level but i totally no study mood. Boo~ =.=

Ok, fri is my manager's bday. LOL! so many birthday.
Hope my birthday faster come cos company giving 30 bucks voucher for babies. :D haha! kaching kaching! :P

Alrights, think i must go find work to do. LOL!
Ciao~

No comments: