Friday, April 9, 2010

Realise smth,
If ppl do things outta love, they'll do it willingly no matter how hard.
If ppl likes doing something, they'll do it no matter how hard.
This isnt a choice but the willingness and temptations that made them do so.
Like how when i love doing, i'll do it. :)
Like how when temptations made me do it.
Like how my willingness made me do it.
Like what you did in the past.
Not the time nor the things.
But is the feel.
The times when you cant stand not smsing me a day.
The times when you're always listening t my complains and just listening.
The times when you endure whatever painful stuff i say or i ignore you and changes topic to make me laugh.
The times when you want me meet you earlier and want me leave later.
The times when you feel like doing anything you can for me.
Yea, its the feel.
Ciao. :)

I would love t say:
happy birthday mum! (Y)
Happy birthday zhangli!
Happy birthday annabel!

No comments: