Sunday, April 11, 2010

- Edicted for convenience sake. i cant change font and colour when blogging with phone-
TIRED DIE ME!!! LOL! im busy like hell. Phew!
Sat morning zn and cy and iris came my house.
Iris jiejie was giving my sis tuition.
Then cy and zn was helping me prepare for sushi. Phew! Super last minute. :l
THen went to meet fanny and Sq for a bandage skirt outing. HAHA! NOT NO AIM HOR!
Our aim is t give ya that board! Hehe! :p
We dolled up and wanted to go town but cos i was late. Sorry! T.T so we walked arnd jp.
It was lovely man! Hehe. :P
Then i went religion class, came home and do up recipe.
played fb spam.

ITS SUPER RECOMMENDED COS ITS SUPER FUN WITH ALL YOUR SUPER CRAZY FRIENDS. HA! LOVES! (L)
Then the day ended off. Hehe. Nice day with the girls!
Sorry didnt meet hy! :(:( i was late for my religion class man! T.T Boo!!
Hope to see clique soon! T.T


Then comes today?!! LOL!! The day that i really needa teach about 4o ppl how t make sushi ranging from p3 to uni levels even. Its super fun!
Cos they love the sushi. Hehe! (L)! Hard work wont dont pays off,
thou we were last minutes. But imsure those kids learn smth.
Hehe, they were ultra cute. :D
Went home and rested a few hours before dolling up t novena to eat lingzhi hotpot w my lovely family!!(L) Its SUPER NICE! HEHE. :D
upload piccas next time cos this phone like dont let me view pictures idy, so dont ask me ty! zzz
Then went jp t shop. LOL! Super tired but just go.
Mama want buy shoes. Hehe! I want cosmetics.


GUESS WHAT! IM SUPER PISSED MAN!
Me and my sis went t see the cosmetics right, Then the person told me that they are having buy one free one promotion. So we have to buy fast.
I was thinking its only 9 so wont end so fast. Sure till end of the day.
So me and my sis went to find my mama so i can have free cosmetics. :P
But in the end cant find, so we went back...
Me: err, how does this sell?
Promoter: err, its 3o percent so become 21 bucks. (ps, for a foundation)
Me: huh? I thought got buy one free one?
Promoter: oh! Over alr!
Me: HUH HUH? I THOUGHT JUST NOW GOT ONLY? SO FAST GONE?
Promoter: yupp! Its 3o mins special offer only, i also didnt get to buy!! rahhhh!! ( ps the person didnt rahh, i added myself. Lol)
Me and sister: HUH HUH HUH?!!! (sian and pek chek face)


WHAT THE HELL MAN? Angry die me! T.T
LESSON LEARNT: DONT TAN XIAO PIAN YI, JUST BUY! DONT ASK PAPA OR MAMA PAY. LOL! ZZZ. CAN IMAGINE MY SIAN FACE. T.T
somemore the foundation is my skin colour. Win totally. LOL! T.T


okk, end of tday. Am super tired and gna wake up at 5.3o tmr for work?!!!!! Lol!
Good luck to me. haha! Hope i dont overslept. Yawns! Ciao!
Hope tmr squashing session after work will kill my tdays hotpot calories~ hehe. :)

No comments: