Monday, April 12, 2010

WEE!! GNA END WORK IN 21 MINUTES TIMES! :D
Fyi, my computer haven come yet. I'm like using another person's com so that i can at least do some work.
At least i typed something at the other half of the day. lol. =.=
WEll, im so happy that i finally drank nutrisoy after sooooo long. T.T
I used to drink like every now and then cos its one of my favorites.
But ever since i left school, i seldom drinks it. :x
And now i bought it in the company, but it expires. T.T
I drank like left a few mouths before i realise it. Bu hui si ba. hahha! Bless me! :D


Got time then post piccas. lol! cos i cant post now~~ LOL.
I guess i have to post piccas every month. HAHA!


Anyway, i forget to say smth ytd.
i went to the wrong toilet when at novena. paiseh die me. :x

haha! start studying please zhimin! :x

the exam is on 1 May and everything is over. LOL!
k la! got to go. Ciao. :)



there is a difference between commitment and no freedom,
since you have not much free time.
its natural that you feel that you have no freedom,
so i dont blame you.
Since you cant commit, then so be it. :)

No comments: