Tuesday, April 20, 2010










Watched Date Night w hy, kel, xan, zc, sis yesterday! Its was so-so.
dont know why but i dont really like watching couple movies these days. LOL!
Its funny in some part but the storyline abit kua zhang.
Den went to coffee bean and slacked~ lol!
Weird convo i can say. lol! den homed. was super funny cos zc send us home,
he is a dangerous man. LOL!
Anw,
I want watch monga!
I want watch iron man 2!
I want watch Ipman2!
HAHA. Today work is bored cos my department only got me now. =.=
I cant do anything if they werent here. and i never bring my SAT book.
SIAN~~ No work to do. ahh! :S
Ok, want tmr t come fast and go sing k. :)
Love it man! i love to sing! :D
Shyt, everytime i go out, everytime i guilty. :S
Ciao~
nothing in particular happen.

When an affliction happens to you, you either let it defeat you, or you defeat it...
-Rosalind Russell
I think i've learn how to love much more now. :)

No comments: