Friday, January 7, 2011

Misunderstanding sucks max.

As seen by the post title, I hate misunderstandings! Hated it max cos it not only spoils relationships but it still spoils relationships. Okay I sound stupid but just get my point ya. To prove my point that misunderstanding sucks to core, read this article that i chanced upon quite some time ago. If you've read it, you can skip reading but I guess reading a second time won't hurt. Hehhs. Click to enlarge. :)


 I understand the whole thing about the greatest Mother's love but why can't she just tell her son everything! This would PROBABLY (cos I don't know if he does but if he doesn't I have nothing to say. -.-) leaves him to live in guilt for life! This would not be nice and also not the correct way of love! Just by opening your mouth would solves everything! Your son will not be guilty for life and you will be at peace! :( Okay sorry I think I'm agitated by a tad. But don't ya'll agree???? :/

Misunderstanding sucks max! Anw, I guess there's is nothing I can do to solve misunderstandings cos it needs two hands to clap. Posting this due to some personal stuff which I ain't gna elaborate. I just dont get it. Hai. :/

But I know the world is still full of love on top of those unhappiness! (Y)

In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
-Henry David Thoreau 

[edit] Anw, of all days, I forgot to bring my camera out tday. -.- On top of that, Imma do a very stupid thing later. FML. [/edit]

No comments: