Friday, January 14, 2011

Narcism

HELLO! Getting pretty busy these few days and thus hardly have any time to blog! Shall post a patronizing post as I aint feeling very well. :x Last week was all work, school and shopping as CNY is coming real soon! One of my fav festives. :D Hee! Weekend was work at SP and I got burnt like hell! *hates* Then Sun was work with Katherine at Orchard to promote Playstion SG! :D Didnt take any photo with Katherine cos we were given a Sony Nex-5 and its awesum! Everything looks nice when it is taken by the compact DSLR! Its really awesum! Just that its still a bit hard to understand fully as Imma lousy camera user. -.- This takes time okay!

Anws, here goes some narcism using my camera.




Been eating a lot these days. Haiz. Am gna miss out F3 Renion Dinner and also Andy's 21st! God damn sad. :( 

Oh one happy thing, ytd I went for my first driving lesson and its fun! Whee! Learnt cornering, U-turn and heel start (starting the car when its on a slope)! Heel start was damn hard but well overall its fun! hehe. Looking forward for the next driving lesson! ^^   

Ciao! I.NEED.SLEEP.

No comments: